Monday, August 15, 2011

Should I break up with him before I move? Or should he move with me even though i'm unsure about our future?

I've been with my guy for 1 year and a half and we have been living together for 6months. this is the 1st serious relationship for both. We love each other VERY much. He is a good and humble,very loving man and is the first guy to love me as I am(extra weight and all). The problem I have is that he is not the smartest guy and he has trouble communicating with me whenever I try to discuss serious matters(his religious beliefs,our hopes and dreams etc.). I'm the type of person who says whatever she is thinking as soon as it enters my mind and he seems to not think about much at all. I love him, but I'm starting to resent the fact that he can't communicate with me anywhere near my level. I do not feel challenged mentally. Now i'm planning to move back to my hometown(my dad has an incurable disease) and I don't know if i want him to come with me. I never considered ending it so soon, but I am afraid to ask him to move if i'm unsure about us in long terms. I want to be fair 2 both of us

No comments:

Post a Comment